Author Topic: Need for Speed World... Anyone?  (Read 2157 times)

Offline kaynine

• nA | Founder
  • Founder
  • n00b level # 2
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
Need for Speed World... Anyone?
« on: January 21, 2012, 09:02:36 PM »
Im playing this game for sometime now and really enjoying it.  You don't need a super gaming rig to play this. I hope some of you guys know about this already.

Let me tell you about few things in this game.

•You can level up to lvl50
•You starts with T-Mobile sponsored Mazda Speed 3 (will get some amplifiers/rental cars if you are lucky)
•2 Main race events to play, Circuit, Sprint races or Team Escape. (in team escapes 4 players can race together to outrun cops to the finish line)
•Powerup console to use Nos, slinghshot, traffic magnets etc.
•Can purchase up to 3 cars if you are playing for free. Somehow they have a credit system called speedboost which you can buy for cash and speedboost lets you buy awesome cars, powerup and upgrades as well. (which i never used before :P)
•If you are playing with IGC (In Game Cash) still you can buy some good cars and visual and performance parts.
•Every time you win a race (doesnt matter the place) 5 cards will appear and you can select one from them, most of the time you win powerups, rep and cash with these. But theres a chance that you might win a performance part or aftermarket part. Higher ranks = Higher chances.
•Daily treasure hunt. Everyday they gives 15gems to collect in a certain area (will be shown on your map). Collecting these 15gems will reward you parts and mostly powerups. You can continue this streak and get better stuff everyday (what they say, my experience is kinnda different for a guy on his 29th day :P).

If you need more info please click on my sig and head to the official site.

Currently im playing as KE9INE. Rameez and Jason plays this too. I dont know about their experience tho. I hope they will post their opinions here. Theres no competitive stuff in there, just having fun :D what nA does best xD

If anyone willing to play this game, please post here. If anyone already playing, please give us your ID so we can add.

Hope to see you ingame! Cheeers!

My FB album
Rameez's lil monsters
Jason's Collection

Post edited
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:17:29 AM by - nA - kaynine »

Offline - nA - Scooby

• Administrator
  • Pro
  • n00b level # 10
  • You've got nAiled!!!
    • View Profile
    • n00b Alliance
Re: Need for Speed World... Anyone?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 10:49:27 PM »
will check this out tomorrow... kinda interested in

Offline kaynine

• nA | Founder
  • Founder
  • n00b level # 2
  • Too Fast Too Furious
    • View Profile
Re: Need for Speed World... Anyone?
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 11:10:10 PM »
Gameplay xD
http://youtu.be/ZlBerW7Mr3A
http://youtu.be/2JSe6fq9xtw
Sorry about the bad quality :P I have no idea about these video uploading stuffs xD

Will add more race/team escape gameplays
« Last Edit: January 22, 2012, 12:05:59 AM by - nA - kaynine »